Everything DiSC© Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit
Harness the power of workplace conflict.
Rather than avoid conflict and leave it unresolved, your employees will learn how to make the most out of challenging situations with this powerful learning program.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps employees curb destructive thoughts and behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
This classroom experience uses a research-validated learning model and combines engaging facilitation with follow-up tools to create personalized insights for participants at any level of an organization.
Whether you’re working with entry-level employees or a group of executives, the 22-page Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile will provide your employees with effective strategies to overcome the inevitable challenges of workplace conflict. Participants will:
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects their peers
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Discover how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Includes three training modules focused on:
• DiSC® in Conflict
• Destructive Responses
• Changing Your Response
Optional DiSC Conflict Map and Comparison Report activities with facilitator’s guides are also available. Each module includes customizable PowerPoint® embedded with video, participant handouts, and Facilitator’s Guide that support the Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile.
Easily customize facilitation by selecting and switching out video clips, modifying slides, Facilitator’s Guide, and participant handouts. Add or delete segments to fit any timeframe or workshop configuration.
Keep employees engaged with MyEverythingDiSC®
MyEverythingDiSC is the interactive learning portal exclusive to Everything DiSC® solutions. MyEverythingDiSC helps participants keep DiSC learning alive with personalized follow- up tools and resources at no extra cost. Participants can:
- Gain unlimited access to their DiSC profile anytime, with any device
- Compare their DiSC style with their colleagues and explore similarities and differences
- Learn more about how their DiSC style impacts workplace relationships and productivity
- Build better working relationships through effective communication tips
- Deepen their understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)